I love a baggy tee and it’s definitely having a moment right now. Pair with nice denim and chunky jewelry and its a look. Linked up a bunch of my favorite graphic tee’s for you guys and there are some GOOD one’s!
- New York City tee. Love the simplicity of this one. Would look so cute paired with a big denim jacket and some leather leggings, just sayin.
- We could all use some more Kindness.
- NYC long sleeve. I don’t have any graphic long sleeves and this is next on my wish list.
- Free & Easy top. This style is slightly cropped. Pair with your fav high waisted denim.
- Have and love this Pink Floyd tee. It’s a “t-shirt dress” so its pretty long.
- Anine Bing horse tee. Her collections are killer. Can’t get enough.
- Michigan tee– $10!
- LA – I’ll love you forever. Los Angeles tee.
- Feelin’ Good tee. Because I’m a neutral loving gal, I’ve want to add more color to my wardrobe. This is a great option.
- Vintage Eagle Bing tee – Perfect for the 4th of July.
- NASA tee – in the perfect powdery pink and under $20!
- I’m wearing this Machines tee in white and LOVE. Unfortunately the white is sold out. Love this black/grey option as well.